Julie's Elizabethan Merchant

Cuz pumpkin pants are so IN this summer...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Slop Experiments--Round II

So, after deciding the buttonhole approach just wouldn't do/didn't look period/was generally "blah"....
Hubby and I revamped the idea. We decided to do chevrons with a bisector, as seen on a doublet from Janet Arnolds PoF.

Here's my experiment. Imperfect in its straightness, but well, um, that's period, right? ;):

slop prototype

I'm still going to slash the ribbon edges like in my first go round, but its not done in this example.

Anywho...only 27? more to go...This is how i'll be spending my 6 hour ride to NC. We're going on vacation this week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Whoa!!!! Has Adam realized that he'll have Spidey-slops????

Those look really cool.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Julebug said...

OMG!!! You're totally right about the spidey slops! Wait til I tell him--he will be most thrilled.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home