Julie's Elizabethan Merchant

Cuz pumpkin pants are so IN this summer...

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Snail's Pace...

...better than no pace at all, I suppose.

I think this just over half of the slops-couched, but yet to be fully assembled. If I keep watching TV/movies and couching at this pace, I should be finished before I die. ;) I'm giving myself til Thursday to keep working on these, and then I reserve the right to move onto my own jacobean jacket outfit, since its debut will be before this one. Poor, poor hubby....


couching--Sorry for the extra-special-crappy photography.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Awesome! Can I just tell you again how much I enjoy the Spidey-slops?

4:16 PM  
Blogger Julebug said...

Hehe, and they come with a catchy theme-song! ;)

Oh, and the reason they're all over the back of my couch? Because its better than the floor--yesterday gurgi ate grass, came in and started making ominous vomitous noises over the spread of slops on the floor. I freaked out so much that he ran in fear straight out the door as soon as I opened it. Very. Close. Call.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home